Kansas City's Jesuit University
- Helzberg School of Management
- About the Helzberg School
- MS in Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Dual Degrees
- Master of Arts in Management
- Certificate Programs
- Undergraduate Programs
Student Learning Outcomes
At the completion of Helzberg School Executive MBA program, the student will be able to
- Think strategically in complex and ambiguous environments.
- Design and lead change initiatives in rapidly changing business environment and a diverse society.
- Build organizational capacity by developing people and processes.
- Model ethical decision making that demonstrates a concern for long-term impact.
- Engage and understand the relationships of the economic, cultural, political and environmental variables that affect the global business environment.