- Full-time students typically complete the program in only five semesters.
- 100% of 2015 graduates found jobs within one year after graduation.
- 97% of the 2016 class passed the Praxis exam.
- Partnerships with 125 clinical sites provide students the opportunity to gain experience with culturally and linguistically diverse populations while serving both pediatric and adult clients. Learn more about CSD clinical practicum experiences.
What to Expect as a CSD Student
- Community-based practicum experiences that provide you with valuable, real-world training.
- Variety of electives, allowing you to foster individual or special interests.
- Curriculum that emphasizes ethics and values in line with RU’s Jesuit mission, specifically in developing students to be sensitive and grounded when serving others.
- Close interaction with faculty and multiple mentoring relationships.
The Master of Science program in speech-language pathology at Rockhurst University is accredited by the Council on Academic Accreditation in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (CAA) of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, 2200 Research Boulevard #310, Rockville, Maryland 20850, 800-498-2071 or 301-296-5700.