"The dual degree program uses an interdisciplinary approach that prepares graduates for careers in leadership positions across a spectrum of health care settings. As health care continues to evolve, our program recognizes the formidable and immediate challenge of creating both short- and long-term strategies for its students. The program prepares our graduates to respond proactively to the rapidly changing health care environment."
By adding an MBA to your credentials, you gain business and management skills that will enhance your career no matter what industry you are in. Sound business practices and effective business management skills are an essential and valuable asset to any company or organization.
The best part is that not only will you be earning an MBA, you’ll be earning a Helzberg MBA. This renowned program signifies leadership, ethical decision-making and critical thinking.
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine and Master of Business Administration (DO/MBA)
- Doctor of Physical Therapy and Master of Business Administration (DPT/MBA)
- Master of Occupational Therapy and Master of Business Administration (OT/MBA)
- Master of Arts in Management and Master of Business Administration (MA/MBA)
- Master of Science in Business Intelligence and Analytics and Master of Business Administration (MS/MBA)
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR DO/MBA PROGRAM
JOIN THE TOP FIVE PERCENT
With fewer than five percent of the world's 13,000 business programs earning AASCB accreditation, graduating with degree from the Helzberg School of Management is a powerful differentiator around the globe. In fact, the Helzberg School is the region's only private, AACSB accredited institution.