- Helzberg School of Management
- About the Helzberg School
- MS in Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Dual Degrees
- Master of Arts in Management
- Certificate Programs
- Undergraduate Programs
Dean's Advisory Board
The Helzberg School of Management Dean's Advisory Board is dedicated to advancing and enhancing the Helzberg School of Management's mission, offering counsel, strategic advice and support to the school through its dean.
Membership is composed of the dean, along with business and community leaders who offer a broad set of perspectives. Appointed by the dean with the Board's input, members carry out three-year terms, renewable for a second three-year term. Members are not required to be alumni of Rockhurst University.
To inquire about membership, please contact Mary Kuklenski, administrative assistant to the dean, at email@example.com or 816-501-4287.
Current Board Members
- L.J. Buckner, attorney at Buckner Law Firm
- Pete Burney, Emeritus Board Member
- Mike Czinege, senior vice president and chief information officer, AMC Theatres
- Jonathan D. Dandurand, global real estate manager, John Deere
- Barry L. Davis, regional managing partner at BKD, LLP
- Sam Elias, director of operations, Cisco
- Luann Feehan, executive director, Nonprofit Connect
- David M. Fellows, corporate controller, DST Systems, Inc.
- Derek L. Hamilton, senior vice president and global economist, Waddell & Reed Investment Management Company
- Barnett C. Helzberg, Jr., founder, Helzberg Entrepreneurial Mentoring Program
- Stacey Hoffman, vice president, national accounts at American Century Investments
- Dominic Klobe, Oliver Insurance Agency
- Carolyne Lehr, chief financial officer, Barstow School
- Joseph N. Miniace, central region, regional administrator at the Federal Aviation Administration
- Patricia Mosher, senior vice president, director of corporate strategic planning and communications, HNTB, Inc.
- Chester Moyer, partner, Rubin Brown
- F. Ward Nixon, executive director, Middle Market Banking, JP Morgan/Chase
- Ned O’Connor, president, Waterford Property Company, LLC
- Christine L. Pierson, executive vice president, Consumer and Small Business Services Division at UMB Bank
- Charles Searle, chief client officer and executive vice president, Kansas City, VML, Inc.
- Sydney S. Shaw, president and chief executive officer, S&S Financial Services
- John Vandewalle, M.D., chief executive officer, Lumen Touch, LLC
- Mike West, dean of business and technology, Johnson County Community College
- Bill White, telecommunications professional
- Kyle P. White, president, Aviation Solutions, LLC