We’re going to do more together than you can possibly imagine. All that ambition you feel in your core, all your ideas, all your wonders, will get cultivated for the greater good at Rockhurst. Ready to get started? We sure are.
Follow this checklist for all that needs done before orientation:
- Pay your nonrefundable tuition deposit and review our tuition and fees
- File your FAFSA
- Set up your email account by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or 816-501-4064 and check email weekly for any updates over the summer
- Apply for student housing and contact your roommate during the summer (roommates will be assigned no later than July 1)
- Find answers to questions about freshman move-in
- Start thinking about which student organizations you’re interested in
- Check out our health insurance and immunization requirements and complete a waiver if applicable
- Order your books
- Purchase a parking permit to pick-up during orientation
- Review our student consumer information
Some of these to-dos may seem confusing. That’s ok – we don’t expect you to know it all. Answers are just a phone call or email away. Connect with us at 816-501-4600 or email@example.com.