Kansas City's Jesuit University
- To prepare a diverse group of physical therapists who are generalists and who demonstrate competence, compassion and social justice in their practice.
- To research, design and implement curriculum and instructional strategies that encourage maximum engagement and preparation of students for clinical practice and professional responsibility.
- To facilitate the development of graduates who demonstrate active engagement and leadership in professional and community arenas during and after the program in physical therapy.
- To contribute to the growth of physical therapy education and physical therapy practice through the dissemination of scholarship in the areas of discovery, integration, application, teaching and learning.
- To contribute to the profession of physical therapy through the active engagement and leadership of faculty in professional and community arenas.
- To implement and sustain university and community partnerships that serve, support and enrich students, faculty and community constituents.
- To recruit and develop faculty who demonstrate support of the mission and vision of the university and the profession.