Occupational Therapy Orientation
Orientation for MOT students entering summer 2016 is tentatively scheduled for Friday, June 3 during the first week of classes. Details and confirmation of the orientation date will be mailed to students before the start of the program.
- Required Orientation: Friday, June 3, 2016 (tentative)
- SOTA Ice Cream Social (TBA)
- First day of summer classes: Tuesday, May 31, 2016 (classes during the first week will meet Tuesday, May 31 through Saturday, June 4)
- Final day of summer classes: Friday, August 5, 2016
- First day of fall classes: Monday, August 22, 2016
We will make sure you are enrolled in your summer courses. You will receive a copy of your schedule before classes begin on May 31, 2016. In general, you can count on being on campus from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday-Thursday.