Occupational Therapy Orientation
Orientation for MOT students entering summer 2016 is tentatively scheduled for Friday, June 3 during the first week of classes. Details and confirmation of the orientation date will be mailed to students before the start of the program.
- Required Orientation: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 (Details will be sent from department.)
- SOTA Ice Cream Social (TBA)
- First day of summer classes: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 (Please refer to your summer class schedule for times and locations. Classes will be held on Friday the first week of the summer as Tuesdays make-up date.)
- Final day of summer classes: Friday, August 4, 2017
- First day of fall classes: Monday, August 21, 2017
We will make sure you are enrolled in your summer courses. You will receive a copy of your schedule before classes begin on May 30, 2017. In general, you can count on being on campus from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday-Thursday.