Rockhurst University Rock Talk - Kansas City
It’s time to take the next step towards your consideration of Rockhurst University for your college education. Rock Talk is your opportunity for you and/or your parents to sit down individually with the Admission and Financial Aid Staff to discuss your goals, ask questions, or just let us know how we can ease the process, as you consider Rockhurst.
If you file your FAFSA by January 1st, 2017, we will have a financial aid award to discuss with you. If you have not filed the FAFSA please come and we can help you with the process.
During Rock Talk you will accomplish the following:
- Meet with an Admission Counselor to discuss your next steps
- Review your financial aid award
- Submit any additional financial aid documents
- Discuss any specific financial concerns
- Consider on-campus housing options
- Submit your tuition and/or your housing deposit if you are ready to do so
Register to select an appointment time, which are available from 2 - 8 p.m. on January 25th. Your appointment will last approximately 45 minutes.