- Helzberg School of Management
- About the Helzberg School
- MS in Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Dual Degrees
- Master of Arts in Management
- Certificate Programs
- Undergraduate Programs
Executive MBA Tuition and Financial Aid
The 21-month program cost for the Executive MBA class of 2019 is projected at $57,000. $14,250 is due each August and January. For payment options, contact the University Business Office at 816-501-4175.
Tuition and fees for the Helzberg Executive MBA include:
- Wi-fi enabled tablet device
- All required books (predominately e-books) course materials, course activities
- Nine one hour professional coaching sessions
- Online subscription to The Wall Street Journal
- Meals during class sessions
- Parking permit
Options for funding your executive education:
Corporate Sponsorship: Full or partial sponsorship by an employer
Tuition Reimbursement: For information regarding corporate tuition reimbursement, you will need to contact your individual employer as tuition reimbursement policies vary dramatically from company to company. The best place to start is usually your human resources department. Students are responsible for payment of all University tuition and fees, and for submission of documentation to their employer for any applicable reimbursement.
Financial Aid: For specific guidelines and information about graduate school financial aid, please contact our financial aid representatives at firstname.lastname@example.org or 816-501-4600 or 800-842-6776. Another helpful resource to learn about financial aid is www.finaid.org.
For additional information:
Executive MBA Office