- Communication Sciences & Disorders
To apply to the Rockhurst CSD program, students must complete an online application through the Communication Sciences and Disorders Centralized Application Service (CSDCAS).
2016-2017 CSDCAS application cycle opens August 2, 2016
Required materials for CSDCAS include:
- Complete online application (opens August 2, 2016)
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Three recommendations. (two academic and one professional).
- Completion of the GRE (Graduate Record Examination) Send GRE score to Rockhurst University using CSDCAS code 7406
- If you are an international student applying from a non-English speaking country, please also submit a TOEFL score of at least 79 internet based test.
Admission to the graduate CSD program is determined by a faculty admission committee.
- The 2016-2017 CSDCAS application cycle opens August 2, 2016
- Deadline to submit application: January 15, 2017
- Students will submit all required materials directly to CSDCAS and must follow guidelines found on the csdcas.org web site.
If you have questions during the application process please contact Cheryl Hooper, director of graduate admission or call 816-501-4097.
CSDCAS Support Information:
Service is available Monday thru Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST Phone - (617) 612-2030
Email - email@example.com
All official transcripts MUST be sent to CSDCAS at the address below:
CSDCAS Verification Department
P.O. Box 9113
Watertown, MA 02471