Mission and Core Values
Preparing today’s leaders to meet tomorrow’s challenges as men and women for and with others.
The Rockhurst University College of Health and Human Services, through its baccalaureate and post-baccalaureate degrees and programs, prepares its students to develop and discover knowledge, recognize and perfect skills, and foster inquiry, while serving and leading others in an everlasting quest to make God’s good world better.
College of Health and Human Services graduates are well prepared, vibrant men and women who are committed to regular reflection, lifelong learning, professional excellence and community service in the Jesuit tradition.
The College of Health and Human Services Core Values of Education in the Jesuit tradition are:
- Promoting analytical skills and critical thinking
- Facilitating leadership skill development
- Advocating for social justice
- Promoting life-long learning
- Forging partnerships within the community
- Developing cultural competence
- Developing ethical perspectives