Student Alumni Association
What is Student Alumni Association?
Student Alumni Association (SAA) provides students the opportunity to get involved with the Rockhurst University Alumni Association as a student. It provides fun, educational opportunities for students to learn about Rockhurst traditions and history, grow school spirit, and meet and form connections with RU Alumni.
SAA members will work together to coordinate events for students on campus including signature events like Dinner with a Dozen Hawks and Rockhurst Made Possible Week.
They also will have the opportunity to volunteer to assist alumni staff at special alumni events on and off campus in Kansas City.
How To Join
All students are encouraged to apply to join SAA. Members must pass a round of interviews with current members and alumni staff.
Members are expected to attend and participate in SAA meetings.
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA while a member
- Remain in good standing (academically, socially) with the University
- Volunteer to work at at least 2 SAA or alumni sponsored events each semester
- Actively serve on at least one major event committee for SAA each year
- Submit your SAA Online Application
Please contact SAA Advisor, Katie Bolton, at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in joining the Student Alumni Association.