Bring Your Past Experience Here

Transfer Students
You’re ready to make a change in where you earn your degree. Or, maybe you’re still mulling it over. Know this, at Rockhurst we want to help you recognize your unique gifts, and we’re excited to get started. Whatever your dream is, ours is that you find God in all that you do, and that you solve problems with compassion, confidence and creativity. That’s our kind of leadership.

And you don’t have to do it alone. Our admission and financial aid counselors are ready to assist you. Let’s walk through this together.   

Transferring Your Credits
Good news, coursework from a regionally accredited college or university with a C or better can generally be used to satisfy Rockhurst degree requirements. Use our transfer wizard to quickly see how your credits transfer to RU.

Associate of Arts Block Transfer Program
Apply your AA toward one of RU’s more than 50 world-class bachelor’s degrees through our block transfer program.

When to Apply
We review applications throughout the year, but recommend you apply at least 60 days before the start of the next semester to take full advantage of our many transfer scholarships and financial aid opportunities.

Make it Official. Apply.
You’re considered a transfer student if you have completed at least 12 college or university credit hours. All you need to do is complete these three steps:

  1. Apply online for free. Just create a quick login ID and pin, then fill in the application fields.
  2. Send your latest transcript(s) from each college or university attended to our director of transfer admission at 1100 Rockhurst Road, Kansas City, MO 64110.
  3. If you’ve completed less than 24 hours of college coursework, you must also send us your high school transcript and ACT or SAT scores. Some high schools include test scores on their transcript. If yours doesn't, you can call 319-337-1309 to request your ACT score or 609-771-7600 for your SAT score.

Quick tip: Transcripts must be official and in a sealed envelope. Usually, your school’s website will offer an online transcript request form.

Questions? Just Ask.
We know the transfer process may seem daunting. Answers are just an email or phone call away. Reach us at or 816-501-4600.